At Markinson, we have been developing automotive aftermarket software solutions since our inception in 1986. Standard modules in our MomentumPro ERP solution have been built specifically for automotive wholesalers and distributors.
We understand that in the automotive industry, slow, error-prone and expensive processes are common. Hours can be spent looking for part numbers while technicians wait to perform their work. Finding parts and service information may involve looking up information in multiple systems. Ordering parts can be a similarly complex, time-consuming process.
With over 25 years’ experience as solution specialists for the automotive aftermarket, and as a member of the Australian Automotive Aftermarket Association (AAAA), Markinson are the trusted experts in harnessing technology to address the unique challenges your industry faces.
Markinson’s enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions for the automotive aftermarket improve management of inventory, accounting and reporting to streamline business processes and support growth.
Business Benefits for the Automotive Aftermarket
- Greater profit margins through improved efficiencies and waste reduction
- Synchronise manufacturing and warehousing with actual demand
- Built-in dashboards for complete visibility of your business and more informed decision-making
- Allow for customer differentiation and improve customer value via insight
- Real-time stock control to ensure managers and technicians have accurate and current service and parts information
- Mobile solutions allow staff to access information and submit orders while with customers via tablet devices, rather than being restricted to performing these tasks in the office
- Take your business online with eCommerce integration